- Find a pressing problem faced by enough (depending on how much money you want to make) customers* .
- Come up with a solution to the problem and offer it to customers. The price is a part of the solution.
- If enough customers are not willing to pay for your solution, then either the problem was not pressing enough (go to step 1) or faced by enough customers (go to step 1) or you don't have the right solution yet (go to step 2).
- Rinse and repeat till you have enough paying customers.
* Customers are people with a problem that they are willing to pay to solve. Your users are not always your customers. For example, users of a site/product might just be people that your customers can advertise to.